I thought this picture was cute and then I read the quote under it and, while I still found the picture to be cute, I more started thinking, "Oh that actually has a deep and serious meaning..." but I also relate to it. I find myself being stopped from trying out so many things because I am terrified of making mistakes! I know I shouldn't be, but sometimes it is really hard to shake the fear of it.
1 comment:
I thought this picture was cute and then I read the quote under it and, while I still found the picture to be cute, I more started thinking, "Oh that actually has a deep and serious meaning..." but I also relate to it. I find myself being stopped from trying out so many things because I am terrified of making mistakes! I know I shouldn't be, but sometimes it is really hard to shake the fear of it.
Post a Comment